- Restaurants & Partners
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Past Winners
- Wine For Waves
- Chowder Chowdown Toronto 2012
- Chowder Chowdown Vancouver 2012
- Newsletter Archive
Seafood for Thought
On Thursday June 21st come on out to the Toronto Zoo for their 4th annual Seafood for Thought event. This event has some of Toronto's top chefs come out to create amazing dishes each featuring different sustainable seafood options.
Tickets cost $85 each or $150 for two. Visit torontozoo.com for details or call 416-392-9105 to purchase a corporate 'school' of 20 tickets.
Proceeds will support the Toronto Zoo's Conservation Fund that protects wildlife and wild spaces.
- Celebrated #YYC seafood restaurant Catch goes all in -- becomes 100% @ocean_wise. Congrats, team! http://t.co/a4RZFta3fs @catchcalgary — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Celebrated #YYC seafood restaurant Catch goes all in -- becomes 100% @ocean_wise. Congrats, team! http://t.co/a4RZFta3fs @catchcalgary — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Teddie Geach talks about #JellyInvasion and jellyfish tastings http://t.co/dh0ujJmY7M via @VancouverSun @crestaurant — 1 day 22 hours ago