- Restaurants & Partners
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Past Winners
- Wine For Waves
- Chowder Chowdown Toronto 2012
- Chowder Chowdown Vancouver 2012
- Newsletter Archive
River Cafe: Ocean Wise
Join us at River Cafe in Calgary on Sunday April 17th for a unforgettable, multi-course affair exploring sustainable seafood with some of the city's most inspiring chefs.
As a part of the Salut Wine Festival, the Salut to Ocean Wise™ Dinner is in support of Ocean Wise™, to raise awareness about sustainability, as well as raise funds to support the Vancouver Aquarium conversation initiatives and aquaculture education. Ocean Wise™ is a Vancouver Aquarium conservation program created to educate and empower consumers across Canada about the issues surrounding sustainable seafood.
Hosts Sal Howell and Chef Andrew Winfield join forces with guest Chefs Michael Dekker and Paul Rogalski of Rouge Restaurant, Kyle Groves and Peter Swarbrick of Catch Restaurant and special guest Chef Robert Clark of C Restaurant Vancouver.
For full details on the event and how to purchase tickets, please visit www.salutwinefestival.com
Tickets: $165 + GST (includes wines, gratuity, Ocean Wise cookbook, & donation to Ocean Wise)
- We'll be hanging out with our friends at @PatagoniaTornto this Saturday May 25th from 11am-3pm. Come by and say hi! — 46 min 3 sec ago
- We'll be hanging out with our friends at @PatagoniaToronto this Saturday May 25th from 11am-3pm. Come by the store to say hi! — 1 hour 13 min ago
- MT @lifedelish: Finally found the only fish oil supplement recommended by @ocean_wise at @OurHealthWorks http://t.co/z1xkXv8wQC #Wholemega — 1 hour 45 min ago