- About Ocean Wise
- Why Sustainable Seafood?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ocean Wise Training
- Seafood Symposium Video
- How to Videos
- Media Package
- Gift Shop
- Vancouver Greenest City 2020
- Meet the Team
- Restaurants & Partners
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Chowder Chowdown
- Newsletter Archive
- The Ocean Wise Cookbook 2
The Ocean Wise iPhone App
Canadians looking to make smart, sustainable seafood choices are encouraged to use the Ocean Wise application—an easy-to-use app that provides consumers with over 1,800 Ocean Wise restaurant locations, markets and supplier venues from coast to coast, and a comprehensive list of ocean-friendly seafood options.
The free Ocean Wise application allows users to:
- View up-to-date seafood recommendations
- Search and browse different seafood species
- Locate nearby Ocean Wise restaurants, markets and eateries
- Browse a comprehensive list of all Ocean Wise partners
- Upload sustainable seafood images to our photo gallery
Ocean Wise makes it easy for consumers to identify the right seafood choices—species that are harvested in a sustainable manner by Ocean Wise fisheries. The Ocean Wise app is continuously updated with ocean-friendly seafood options and Ocean Wise partners spanning Victoria to Halifax.
The Ocean Wise application makes it possible for consumers to enjoy seafood that is good for you, and good for the oceans as well. Founded six years ago, Ocean Wise has more than 600 proud partners at over 1,800 locations from coast to coast. Ocean Wise is nationally recognized as a leading program for restaurants, suppliers, and retailers making sustainable seafood choices easy for consumers.
- @thedangillis full for days! Thank you for coming out in support of the sustainable seafood movement in Ontario and @LuckyIronFish! — 56 min 46 sec ago
- RT @LuckyIronFish: cheers to an amazing night with @ocean_wise and @miijidaa! a huge thank you to everyone who supported this event! https:… — 59 min 3 sec ago
- @eatfishYVR What an incredible fish. Incentive and memorable. #fishcapades — 2 hours 47 min ago