- About Ocean Wise
- Why Sustainable Seafood?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ocean Wise Training
- Seafood Symposium Video
- How to Videos
- Media Package
- Gift Shop
- Vancouver Greenest City 2020
- Meet the Team
- Restaurants & Partners
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Chowder Chowdown
- Newsletter Archive
- The Ocean Wise Cookbook 2
Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise™ Chowder Chowdown
Join The Fight For Sustainable Seafood At Vancouver Aquarium’s 2012 Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown
Join us at Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown. Savour some tasty fun as Ocean Wise chefs go head-to-head in the ultimate competition to create delicious, sustainable Ocean Wise chowders.
Twelve top Ocean Wise chefs compete head-to-head in Vancouver and Toronto for the title of 2012 Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Champion. Taste 12 delectable original chowders, paired with full flavoured beer, and vote for your favourite, all in support of sustainable seafood.
Tickets are expected to go quickly, so purchase yours early to avoid disappointment.
More Information and tickets
Vancouver Event - SOLD OUT - November 21, 2012, Vancouver Aquarium 7pm - 10:30
Toronto Event - November 21, 2012, Fairmont Royal York Hotel 7pm - 10:30
- @miijidaa hats off to you for throwing such a knock out evening in support of @LuckyIronFish & #OceanWise — 1 hour 45 min ago
- Fall is here - check out this recipe for Perch w/ Salsa Verde from @PORTrestaurant https://t.co/Z2AbCkzpvw #FeastON https://t.co/y8uWBsPQi8 — 2 hours 5 min ago
- RT @MikuToronto: We're serious about sustainability. Try our @Ocean_Wise approved seafood entrees, like the Cast Iron Baked Mussels. https:… — 2 hours 49 min ago