- Restaurants & Partners
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Past Winners
- Wine For Waves
- Chowder Chowdown Toronto 2012
- Chowder Chowdown Vancouver 2012
- Newsletter Archive
Canada's Top Chefs Featuring Ocean Wise (Toronto)
Carl Heinrich, Trista Sheen, Jonathan Korecki, Ryan Gallagher and Gabriell Cruz face-off one last time in a "friendly" dinner competition featuring Ocean Wise seafood.
6 pm: Cocktail mix-off w/ 3 of Toronto's most respected bartenders including Jeff Carroll of County General.
Hors d'oeuvres from Oyster Boy and County General
7 pm: Sit down communal-style dinner featuring a different course from each "Top Chef" who will be competing to win over the audience.
After guests vote on their favourite dish, prizes will be awarded.
Tickets: $125pp / $155 with wine pairings
RSVP: Sarah Lyons @ email@example.com
View the event online here.
Proceeds to be donated to oceanwise.ca
- 200lb halibut at Fresh St Market in West Van today! #sustainable #oceanwise http://t.co/97HmQybPPC — 53 min 57 sec ago
- Come for some delicious halibut burgers at Fresh St Market in West Vancouver for their halibut festival! http://t.co/3qagFWTVE2 — 3 hours 36 min ago
- Soo many halibut here at Fresh St Market in west van!! They're a sustainable choice and in season! http://t.co/ovCcTu2Do4 — 5 hours 51 min ago